Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bye Bye Hair, Hello Bangs!

Violet had her first 'trim' last evening. Grandma Fynaardt had tried to convince me to cut bangs since Christmas and I refused--I just didn't have the heart to cut her fabulous blond hair, and I wasn't about to spend money to take her into a beauty shop. But, it finally got to the point where she wouldn't wear ponytails and her hair was just always in her eyes, so I took the plunge and cut her bangs last night. Violet did very well, considering she had scissors next to her eyes, and dad trying to capture the event on film. When all was said and done, she still looks cute, and I now have the tiniest lock of hair imanginable. It sure seemed like a lot more hair when I was cutting it. So, here's the before, during and after pictures:



Shaggy haired Violet




Sitting for the trimming



Dancing after it's all done!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could shave that sweet girl's head and she'd still look adorable. She's so cute! I *love* the bangs. :)